How does a tweet become a community of Cannabis minded individuals seeking to help grow and advance diversity?
Today, Bryan and Kellan speak with Martine Francis Pierre, a growth and content marketing strategist who became the founder of Cannalution with one tweet.
Martine Francis Pierre is here to disrupt the industry in a meaningful way.
Featured in today’s episode:
- How Martine is creating a community of shared resources
- Identifying the needs and wants of a community building around that
- Helping people of color break through into the cannabis industry
- Representation for the people who are not being represented in Cannabis
- Support Black and Brown Entrepreneurs