Bryan Fields (Twitter: @bryanfields24) and Kellan Finney (Twitter: @Kellan_Finney) were fortunate enough to sit down with Mona Zhang (Twitter: @ZhangMona) , Cannabis Policy Reporter from Politico.
We were able to pick her brain on cannabis legislation as more states legalize cannabis.
In today’s episode you will find:
- What will future legislation and policies look like?
- States that are pushing forth THC Caps
- How can we get pro and anti-legalization advocates on the same page.
- Do limit licenses in certain states benefit the business or the consumer?
- Big Companies vs Small Business in Cannabis industry
- Corruption and political favoritism issues within the Cannabis Industry
Be sure to subscribe to The Dime Podcast to hear new episodes the moment they are released!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thedime/support