Bryan @bryanfields24 and Kellan @Kellan_Finney sit down with Malcolm Boyce, Director of Operations at Axtell Labs, to get an inside understanding of a hemp processing facility.
Other topics include:
• A background on Axtell Labs
• A breakdown of the Director of Operations’ day-to-day for a hemp facility
• How a rigorous testing process can help to increase yield
• How Axtell Labs makes critical internal decisions
• What % of operators have an internal HPLC
• Why Axtell Labs has incorporated internal analytics
• How to evaluate if all the cannabinoids have been removed from the products
• What quality control testing is and its importance in the supply chain
Axtell Labs is a hemp extraction and processing company dedicated to the manufacturing, testing and wholesale distribution of the highest quality cannabinoid products on the market. Our team has deep roots in the cannabinoid space and are dedicated to serving our customers’ needs.
@axtelllabs & @malcolmjboyce
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thedime/support