This week we are joined by Rena Sherbill, Senior Editor at Seeking Alpha and host of The Cannabis Investing Podcast. Bryan, Kellan, and Rena discuss:
- Why are US cannabis companies compared to Canadian cannabis companies? Should they be compared? Why or why not?
- Is mainstream media responsible for how US & Canadian cannabis companies are compared?
- In what ways has mainstream media influenced investors and other business professionals in regard to the cannabis industry?
- How can mainstream media change the stigma around the cannabis industry? What challenges accompany this? How can those challenges be overcome?
- When do you predict US cannabis companies will be participating in the Global Cannabis Market? How will US cannabis companies move forward with this goal in mind?
- What will the “big fish” look like at the early stages of the United States’ federally legal cannabis industry?
- What US-based cannabis company is next to make a big play overseas?
- What are some of the largest misconceptions you face about being a professional in the cannabis industry?
- What US-based cannabis company will be “mainstream” within the next 6-12 months?
Keep up to date with the amazing things Rena is doing:
- Twitter: @RenaSherbill
- LinkedIn: Rena Sherbill (rena-sherbill-790427117)
- Podcast: The Cannabis Investing Podcast
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thedime/support