Bryan and Kellan sit down with Bruce Eckfeldt, Strategic Business Coach and Host of “Thinking Outside the Bud” podcast, to give some insights into what it’s actually like running a business in the cannabis industry. The three talk about:
- What are the issues that the cannabis industries are facing that are typically overlooked in other industries?
- Is there a lot of money in the cannabis industry?
- What aspects of “normal business practices” do non-cannabis companies take for granted?
- What is the “state line” issue?
- How do cannabis companies protect intellectual property?
- How will cannabis companies adjust when federal regulations change?
- How will the cannabis market shift as legalization attracts “bigger fish?”
- How will the cannabis industry break down (or segment) after legalization?
- How will interstate commerce be regulated after legalization, and how can that potentially impact the industry?
- What’s the biggest lesson you have learned from operating in the cannabis space?
- Which issue will be the first to be tackled once federal legalization takes place? Which issue’s resolution will be the most impactful?
Stay in touch with Bruce:
- Website: http://www.eckfeldt.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Instagram: @bruce_eckfeldt
- Twitter: @beckfeldt
- LinkedIn: Bruce Ecfeldt (@beckfeldt)
- Podcast: “Thinking Outside the Bud” https://www.thinkingoutsidethebud.com/
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thedime/support