Bryan and Kellan sit down with Wes Burke and Ken Snoke from Emerald Scientific to discuss the evolution of the cannabis industry, as well as:
- How did Ken & Wes get into the cannabis Industry?
- What is Emerald Scientific? What is the Emerald Test? The Emerald Conference? What value does it bring to the cannabis industry?
- What was the cannabis industry like in 2014? How far has the industry come since then? What does the industry need to grow further?
- What are some of the biggest challenges the cannabis industry faces today?
- Cannabis is currently a Schedule I Substance in the United States, but in some states, people use cannabis for its medicinal properties. How can scientists conduct clinical research on cannabis? Do they need cannabis of a specific quality?
- Why should recreational cannabis and medical cannabis be regulated differently?
- Is there a place for both medical and recreational cannabis in the industry? Why or why not?
- What issues in the cannabis industry do you predict will be resolved within the next year?
To make sure you don’t miss anything from Emerald Scientific, check out their websites at:
Follow them on social media:
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thedime/support