In honor of Superbowl Sunday, the Dime is joined by Delvin Breaux Sr, current cornerback of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League, and former member of the New Orleans Saints. On today’s episode of the Dime, Bryan, Kellan Delvin talk about:
- Delvin’s journey with football & cannabinoids
- What are the restorative properties of cannabinoids?
- How can pro football players utilize those properties?
- What pro athlete do you think is next to make a brand deal with a cannabinoid company?
- When will trainers start recommending cannabinoids to athletes for recovery?
- Why should cannabinoids be used instead of traditional pain medications?
- + more
Buy Delvin’s book, Unbreauxken: The Story Of Delvin Breaux, on Amazon, and follow him on social media!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thedime/support