What is the actual truth behind cannabis harms and benefits? Dr. Peter Grinspoon, Instructor in Medicine at Harvard Medical School and author of “Seeing Through the Smoke: Cannabis: An Expert Doctor Untangles the Truth About Cannabis,” shares his expertise on various topics related to cannabis. From the challenges of having non-judgmental conversations about cannabis between doctors and patients to the potential benefits and harms of cannabis, Dr. Grinspoon provides valuable insights across the board including.
- The Government’s funding into cannabis research: harms vs. Benefits
- The process of re-legalizing cannabis and how it affects institutional knowledge.
- The truth behind the gateway theory of cannabis
- His Perspective on Andrew Huberman Podcast
- The potential for cannabis addiction and how it’s been greatly exaggerated
- The urgent need to teach the endocannabinoid system in medical schools
- A must-listen Rapid Fire
Buy his book Amazon
Follow us: Our Links.
At Eighth Revolution (8th Rev), we provide services from capital to cannabinoid and everything in between in the cannabinoid industry.
8th Revolution Cannabinoid Playbook is an Industry-leading report covering the entire cannabis supply chain
The Dime is a top 5% most shared global podcast
The Dime is a top 50 Cannabis Podcast
Sign up for our playbook here:
🎥 YouTube: The Dime
📸 Instagram: The Dime
🐣 Twitter: Bryan Fields, Kellan Finney